Call for speakers – Commercial UAV Expo Europe 2017Vrijdag 13 januari 2017
CALL FOR SPEAKERS – DEADLINE 17 FEBRUARY 2017
Commercial UAV Expo Europe 2017 is a conference and exhibition focused on commercial UAV integration for large asset owners in selected high-profit market segments. The event focuses specifically on the needs of large enterprise in integration of UAV/UAS for industrial use. Content includes systems selection, workflow integration, management of large data, legal and regulatory considerations, outsourcing versus insourcing, safety and training issues, specifications, deliverables and more. The event takes place 20-22 June 2017 in Brussels, Belgium.
Target industries include Process, Power & Utilities (Oil & Gas, Nuclear & Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Chemical Processing); Construction; Civil Infrastructure; Surveying & Mapping; Mining; Precision Agriculture; Law Enforcement/Security/Emergency Response.
Abstracts are invited detailing case studies and addressing best practices including lessons learned and challenges remaining in key topic areas. Preference will be given to asset owner presenters. Vendors are encouraged to nominate asset owner customers to present. Product presentations will not be selected for main program (but are available to exhibiting companies in the product preview section of the conference program.)
Seeking use case presentations of UAV/UAS solutions for:
- Process/power/ utilities inspection: pipeline, cell tower, transmission line, asset management, planning
- Infrastructure design, construction and inspection: roads, bridges, tunnels, facilities
- Construction: progress on a jobsite, innovative uses of UAV/UAS for precision measurement
- Mining applications: volumetric measurement, stockpile management, risk mitigation
- Asset management case studies: using UAV/UAS for documentation and management of physical assets
- Environmental Monitoring: case studies of UAV/UAS for environmental projects
- Surveying & Mapping: case studies of UAV/UAS for survey and mapping projects
- Precision Agriculture applications: case studies of UAV/UAS for agriculture, farming
- Law enforcement, Security, Emergency Response: case studies of UAV/UAS integration for first responders, to address security concerns
- Regulatory landscape, regulatory initiatives, current regulatory structure, updates by country on existing and future regulations, EU perspective, harmonization of standards
- Privacy issues
- Safety, legal, liability and insurance considerations: opportunities to field test within legal framework, risk mitigation, safety and training
- Privacy issues
- Planning for UAV/UAS integration with existing workflows
- Data fusion: Integrating UAV/UAS with other precision measurement systems and data capture methods
- University/Industry Collaboration: developments and opportunities, public-private partnerships, university research
Please note: Presentations must be original and not a repeat of a presentation given at another conference. Commercial presentations will not be considered for the main program.
INTERESTED IN PRESENTING?
The Commercial UAV Expo Europe Advisory Board will review each abstract; the final program will be announced in March, 2017.
For questions regarding content please contact Linda McLaughlin, Conference Manager at email@example.com or +1 207-842-5674.
For vendor sessions, exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities please contact Katherine Dow, Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 207-842-5497.