FIG Foundation Grant Application for Young Surveyors to attend FIG Working Week 2020Maandag 23 december 2019
FIG Foundation Grant Application for Young Surveyors to attend FIG Working Week 2020
The FIG, the FIG Foundation, and the FIG Young Surveyors Network invite every Young Surveyor to apply for the next FIG Foundation Grant to attend and participate in the next FIG Working Week 2020 and 5th FIG Young Surveyors Conference in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, from 9 to 14 May 2020.
This opportunity is reserved for deserving Young Surveyors that are:
A) Young Surveyors (YS)
- Surveying students (and all related studies) aged 35 years or under
B) Young Surveying Professionals (YSP)
- Young Professionals of surveying and all related studies within 10 years of graduation from a Bachelor or Master’s degree aged 35 years or under
if you are interested to know more or if you feel you can be the next Grant awardee, follow this link and complete the form: https://forms.gle/rQwqkK6UW1WcWSdF6
The FIG Foundation Grant will cover: travel and visa costs (e.g. airfare, train, bus), accommodations and meals, the FIG Congress Registration Fee, the FIG Young Surveyors Conference registration fee, the FIG Foundation Dinner, and the FIG Gala Dinner.
All applicants must also provide the following supporting documents to this email – firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a clear copy of your valid-to-travel passport;
- your updated curriculum vitae;
- two (2) written and signed letters of recommendation or reference letters (details in the form);
- a photo, a video, or a link that highlights your work or study in the surveying field!
The application will end on the 26th of January 2020 so hurry and don’t let this exciting opportunity drift away!
For more information, you can contact the FIG Young Surveyors Network at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org