IT Consultant GIS
As IT consultant GIS you are responsible for installation, configuration, management and support of our products.
You have intensive (virtual) contact with Dutch and international customers. You independently carry out the management and configuration within the agreements made with our customers. You provide support for our software in cooperation with the Engineering department, which is responsible for the software.
In implementation projects you work together with other team members such as the solution architect, commercial manager, project manager and other consultants to achieve a successful result.
Regularly you have the opportunity to advise on the role of Spatial Eye products in customer business processes. You know the customer and you give advice on how they can solve their problems with our products. This can be very practical, for example by researching and (spatially) analyzing the available data and presenting it in a thematic map. There are also more complex assignments that follow a project-based path of analysis and implementation.Services
As IT Consultant GIS you will be part of the Services team of Spatial Eye. Within this team, you will be involved in the following activities, among others.
- Installation and configuration of the software at customers.
- Upgrade and management of the software installation at customers.
- Training and instruction of customers regarding management and use of the software.
- Management of cloud data products (_Dienst Basis Registraties 24x7_).
- Product and Business Consultancy.
- Solution Design.
- Realizing custom solutions based on our SDK.
- In cooperation with other departments: pre-sales and product development.
- HBO or WO education in Computer Science/ComputerScience or Technical Public Administration.
- HBO/WO work and thinking level.
- At least two years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with various operating systems and databases.
- Ability to troubleshoot software and networks.
- Experience with GIS or geo-information is a plus.
- Experience or interest in grid operators, energy transition, Smart Grids et ceterais a plus.
- Command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written.
- In possession of driving license B and willing if desired and possible to perform work on location at customers in the Netherlands.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving ability.
- Self-reliant through good organization, time management and prioritization.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and focused on cooperation.
- Initiative-driven, results-oriented and entrepreneurial.
- Critical, curious, inquisitive.