The Software Engineer is responsible for the operational processes and the optimization of our processing systems. The sensor data from our cars will be processed and checked by our processing systems. The resulting imagery and other sensor information needs to be accessible by our customers from our cloud services. We have high standards for the performance, availability, scalability and security of all our servers and systems. Our technology is developed on and optimized for the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Developing applications and services for our various IT systems.
- Developing software according to the Agile/Scrum way of working.
- Execution of multiple software projects for migrating and optimising our software for Microsoft Azure according to the cloud native concept.
- Maintaining back-end and front-end components of our processing systems. E.g App Services, Azure Functions, Kubernetes clusters, Docker containers.
- Monitoring and Release Management.
- Working closely with the R&D team.
- Analysing bottlenecks, advising and defining requirements.
- Being up to date on the latest software technology innovations (Visual Studio 2022 / Azure DevOps / Microsoft .NET 6 / Azure SQL / Terraform), web services, databases and GIS systems.
- Identifying areas for improvements in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Deploying software, tools, processes and metrics.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
Requirements, skills, and experience
- Bachelor (Computer Science) or Master is desired
- 3+ years of working experience
- Knowledge of C#, .NET and SQL server
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Git and CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience in working with Geo Information Systems (GIS) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Team player
Send your online application to Erika van den Heuvel. For more information, please contact Cyclomedia via 0418-556100.